Working with us
We’re on a mission to make everyone’s working day more productive and enjoyable by reducing the time spent on inefficient processes and mundane, repetitive tasks. We're building a diverse team of innovative and creative people who'll deliver this mission with passion. Our desire to change ways of working for the better drives who we are and what we do. Every day. For every customer. Join us on the journey.
Our core values
To create a business dedicated to changing ways of working for the better for our customers, we need to live and breath simple and collaborative ways of working ourselves. Here are some of the core values we live by to ensure our teams are empowered to be the best they can be and to make work easier for all.
- Relentless Innovation: As a business, we are constantly moving forward. We never settle for the status quo!
- Engineering Excellence: Being ‘just good enough’ is not good enough. We do everything to the absolute best of our ability and nothing less.
- Bring Your Whole Self to Work: It takes a diverse team to create amazing customer experiences, software and products. We need you, your background, your experiences and yourself!
- Buckle Up: Don’t be afraid to shout out when things go wrong or aren’t right. So long as we learn from our mistakes and each other, we can keep our ‘aircraft’ safely in the clouds.
- Own it: We believe that nothing is impossible, so own your ideas, projects and work. It’s your company too!
- Togetherness: We are on a mission and share a common purpose. The only way we can get there is to align our aims, ourselves and our work; we are all in this together!
Integration Developer - Python & Ruby
We’re looking for an experienced Integration Developer to join our expanding technical team. You must be passionate about the challenges of integration and workflow automation with applications and IoT devices, incorporating artificial intelligence, machine learning, bots, and NLP.
Do you thrive on innovation and love a challenge? Do you want to be part of the team that can make a positive difference to how people work? Do you love disruptive technology and strive for excellence in everything you do? If this sounds like you and you have at least two years’ experience, apply today!
The Automation Engineer will be a passionate, self-starter, comfortable with working in a busy and dynamic environment and managing the challenges of integration and workflow automation, with applications incorporating artificial intelligence.
We’re on a mission to make everyone’s working day more productive and enjoyable by reducing the time spent on inefficient processes and mundane, repetitive tasks. This new appointment will design, develop and implement automation and integration solutions to meet the customer demand for Synaptek’s innovative services.