Watch the webinar on-demand.
Automation was already high on the agenda for many businesses before we faced the COVID-19 crisis, but the impact of lockdown has brought into sharp focus the connectivity and continuity challenges many businesses have faced. Fortunately, the right system integrations and a robust process automation strategy can quickly address these to better protect businesses in the future.
In this insightful webinar, we share how business process automation improves business continuity, enhances the customer experience and enables businesses to be more agile than ever – a must in today’s ever-evolving world.
Tune in to this on-demand recording to find out how your business would benefit.
A roadmap to success
During the engaging 45-minute session, we touch on the stepping-stones to developing a successful automation strategy. A more detailed roadmap to automation success is included in our Automation Starter Pack, which you can sign up to receive here. This exclusive, 10-step online automation roadmap gives you practical tips and insider insights that will help you on your automation journey. Here are some brief pointers that we touch on in the webinar:
- Firstly, in order to get your strategy right, you need to start by defining your ultimate goal, then identify the technology you need to achieve it, not the other way around. Identify where you are today and where you want to be before you start getting into the detail of process automation.
- Engage leaders from every line of businesses so you have a full view of the challenges and opportunities across the organisation.
- Involve IT leaders from the outset to ensure all technology investments are aligned with your strategic goals.
- Review your current technology toolset and work with experts in the field to identify where gaps need to be filled.
- Engage your workforce as early as possible to reduce friction and ensure the successful adoption of new ways of working.
As part of this section, we also discuss the differences between Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation to explain how intelligent automation delivers a new level of flexibility, process efficiency and business agility.
Find out more about how the right automation strategy will ensure businesses are fit for the new future of work.
It’s inevitable that there will be some friction created when implementing new ways of working. The key to reducing friction and ensuring rapid adoption of new processes is a good Change Management strategy that engages your workforce in the benefits. We recommend doing a Proof of Value project first to demonstrate the power of automation to change ways of working for the better. We frequently deliver Proof of Value projects within 2 to 3 weeks, so you can quickly show your workforce tangible results.
We also recommend allocating “Change Champions” within teams affected to act as a mouthpiece for both the change team and the employees who are directly impacted. This can really help to embed change more quickly and effectively.
Delivering the best customer experience
The webinar touches on the breadth of use cases that benefit from the right system integrations and intelligent automation. We also discuss the urgency with which businesses need to transform their customer experiences in order to remain competitive and relevant in the consumer-led era. Intelligent automation enables businesses to deliver a new level of customer-centricity that delivers a huge competitive advantage. Watch now to find out more.